A canteen dining table is an item of furniture with a flat top and one or more legs, used as a surface for working at or on which to place things.
Some common types of table are the dining room table, which is used for seated persons to eat meals; the coffee table, which is a low table used in living rooms to display items or serve refreshments and the bedside table, which is used to place an alarm clock and a lamp.
Types of Canteen Dinning Table
- Dining room tables are designed to be used for formal dining.
- Gateleg tables have one or two hinged leaves supported by hinged legs.
- Coffee tables are low tables designed for use in a living room, in front of a sofa, for convenient placement of drinks, books, or other personal items.
- Refectory tables are long tables designed to seat many people for meals.
- Workbenches are sturdy tables, often elevated for use with a high stool or while standing, which are used for assembly, repairs, or other precision handwork.
- Nested tables are a set of small tables of graduated size that can be stacked together, each fitting within the one immediately larger. They are for occasional use (such as a tea party), hence the stackable design.